Saint Elizabeth is an award-winning not-for-profit and charitable organization, known for its track record of social innovation, applied research and breakthrough clinical practices in home and community care. Our team of 7,000 nurses, rehab therapists, and personal support workers deliver more than six million health care visits annually.
- Our Foundation is dedicated to raising funds for the advancement of knowledge and charitable initiatives in home and community care.
- Benefits of working for St. Elizabeth:
- Flexible working hours
- Travel allowance between scheduled clients
- Paid orientation
- Tuition assistance program
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Alberta
- Experience with client’s with diabetes
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Effective problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated appreciation for Quality Improvement processes
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours in the Edmonton Region
- A current CPR certificate
- 2 - 8 hour shifts every second weekend (Sat, Sun 07:30 – 15:30),
- Must have experience with tube feed, nebulizer, Bipap,
- Must to be able to operate ceiling lift and provide personal care as required.